CONTINENTAL CHESS ASSOCIATION ON ICC
5-SS, G/40+10, on Internet Chess Club. Overall Prize Fund $2000 based on 60 entries**. Must be on Zoom (use real name) to be eligible for prizes; see ccazoom.com. $80 prize limit if no Zoom side/rear camera angle.
Join the December Celebration and become eligible to win great prizes, like the newly released Fritz 19 World Champion Chess software and video training programs!
$200-100-50, U1300 (no Unr) $120; unrated limit $80.
$250-130-70, top U1700 (no Unr) $120
Open to 1800/over (see peakrating.us). $400-200-100, top U2200 $140, U2000 $120.
5-SS, G/40+10, on Internet Chess Club. Overall Prize Fund $2000 based on 60 entries** In 3 sections; (higher of Online or OTB Regular rating used). Major Section: Open to 1800/over (see peakrating.us). $400-200-100, top U2200 $140, U2000 $120. Under 1900/Unr Section: $250-130-70, top U1700 (no Unr) $120. Under 1500/Unr Section: $200-100-50, U1300 (no Unr) $120; (unrated limit $80). Entry fee at chessaction.com: $48 by 11/9, $65 by 11 am EST 11/11. (Enter by: 11/11 10 am EST or must take a 1/2 point Bye for round 1. Rounds begin: EST 11 am, 1:15 pm, 3:30 pm. 5:45 pm, 8 pm. Half point byes: Available all rounds, limit 2 byes, must be claimed during registration or changed via email before 10 am EST on 11/11. USCF Membership required; may join with registration. Online Regular rated (will not affect OTB ratings). Foreign players, see foreignratings.htm. Must be on Zoom (use real name) to be eligible for prizes; see ccazoom.com $80 prize limit if no Zoom side/rear camera angle. GMs $40 from prize. Log into https://play.chessclub.com/cca (or your ICC Interface) 30 minutes before first round and set up zoom cameras. $15 service charge for refunds or hold amount for future tournament. Entry: HERE. ** Prize Percentage is increased or decreased based on: (60 entries = 100% of $2000) Questions? Please email email@example.com.
WHAT TO DO AFTER REGISTRATION:
1) At chessaction.com, go to the row for the tournament and click on "entry list" to make sure you are listed. If not, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) If you are a current ICC member with a user name linked to your USCF ID number (like those who have played in our online tournaments), you are all set. If not, go to register.chessclub.com/cca to register with ICC. If you are unable to register, contact email@example.com.
3) Read the rules posted HERE.
4) Log into Zoom at CCAZOOM.COM. You must be on Zoom, using your real name, to be eligible for prizes.
5) 30 minutes before play begins, log into playcca.com, wait for any messages, and wait for your pairing to pop up when play is about to begin. DO NOT LOG OFF or you may not be paired.