Why can’t you analyze a game after it ends!!
Posted: 28 June 2017 06:07 AM  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-03-14

The main problem with ICC is that it lacks the one feature that ANY chess app should have:  that is, when you finish a game, you should be able to analyze how the game would have gone had it continued, or go back to analyze a variation earlier in the game, but it will NOT allow you to analyze a game!! Unbelievable!!  If you want to analyze a game, you have to painstakingly set up the position on another app such a Stockfish.  Stockfish will then allow you to analyze the position by putting it into “continuous analysis” mode.  Why in God’s name would the busiest chess playing app in the world not allow you to analyze a game???!!!  Please, please, whoever wrote this app, add this functionality to the app and then I will give it a good rating.

Posted: 21 July 2017 06:09 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2017-04-07

1) I don’t know what client you’re using but no matter which one it is, you need to just dig into it a little deeper. You can upload any engine you want and immediately use it to analyze your game here.

2) Most players here are of the non casual, tournament variety and use an external program such as Fritz 15 with an uploaded engine like SF Dev to analyze their games. It’s deeper than any analysis out there and if you want to go the free route you can just upload your game for analysis on Lichess.

What you’re complaining about here is a total non issue. This isn’t Chess.com. Most players here are relatively computer proficient.

Posted: 25 March 2019 03:36 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2019-03-25

This will be my only post.
I have to choose a subject almost randomly.
To not be able to add a new subject is too bad.
i leave the club cause its filled up with too many abusers.
I was an early member 1995 - 1999.
I miss the old times and order.

Signature 

Im the same but with worse play.  Re-worse
Or is Borg the inverse of Grob.
Your choose.
Sweden.

Posted: 27 February 2021 04:41 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2019-03-25

New test 2020.
Same problem.
The “trolls” love this club and its filled up by them.
Insults (mainly cause of my openings) and cheats.
I dont pay for this.

Signature 

Im the same but with worse play.  Re-worse
Or is Borg the inverse of Grob.
Your choose.
Sweden.

Posted: 09 December 2021 09:57 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-12-17

If you use the ICC app on an Android or Apple device you can analyze your game in the ‘History’ section. Just click on the analyze option. You can also analyze games in all formats of the downloadable interfaces, blitzin etc. Perhaps you are using the https://www.chessclub.com website, which does make analyzing games harder.