Lack of response
Posted: 29 March 2016 11:21 AM  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-10-06

I have contacted you on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I have written together with Lyon on facebook messenger.

The issue is that your locking me from using your mobile app to play games. None of my e-mails have been answered from either support or freebird only Lyon was able to give a slight hint at some kind of reason.

When I told Lyon that I didn’t agree with the decission and stated my point of view, suddenly he/she stopped replying. After several messages from me I’m suddenly also blocked from sending messages to Lyon at facebook messenger.

To me your entire behaviour seems very unprofessional and childish. Is this supposed to be the support of a serious company charging money from their customers?
No e-mails answered and suddenly also blocked on messenger. No reasons given, simply just ignoring me.

Posted: 29 March 2016 12:43 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  395
Joined  2011-11-18

Hi there.

I have clearly explained you the reasons for which you won’t be able to play on your mobile for 6 months. I don’t know why you can’t send messages to us on FaceBook. I’ll check on this.
Also, I’ll talk to the head of Speedtrap to see if that period of time can be reduced.
Will let you know ASAP.

Lyon