The style numbers are listed below. "style" by itself displays
your current setting and available options.
1. Standard ASCII ICC board (default)
2. USA-Today Sports Center-style board
3. Experimental vt-100 ANSI board for dark backgrounds
4. Experimental vt-100 ANSI board for light backgrounds
5. Style suggested by email@example.com
6. Email Board suggested by Thomas Fought (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Miniature board
8. ICC interface maker board-- raw data dump
9. Last 2 moves only (previous non-verbose mode)
10. Sleator's new and improved raw dump
11. Same as 8, but with verbose moves ("P/e3-e4", instead of "e4")
12. Similar to style 10. See the "style12" info file for information.
13. None (no board, nothing). See "programmers". (Reverts to 1 on exit.)
Each graphics interface generally requires a particular board style,
and takes care of that setting it automatically.