Linking USCF IDs in ICC to play tournaments
Posted: 01 January 2021 08:00 PM  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2020-12-18

I am trying to link my USCF ID 15453455 to my profile to play tournemant today.
Linked it in USCF website few weeks ago and still says I cannot play tournaments as it is not linked.
Who can help? What is the process as there are other kids from my club try to do the same thing and have issues.
Appreciate any help

Posted: 04 January 2021 11:17 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Joined  2020-08-11

My experience is that the linkage is done by the tournament director along with the ICC support team. I didn’t try to do this in USCF site. For example, CCA has its own registration page, https://register.chessclub.com/cca, which will ask you to provide your USCF ID in the second step. Once you register for a tournament, I typically get an automatic email to ask you to send your USCF ID and ICC username to the TD so that they can confirm the linkage or setup the linkage for you.
The ICC support contact can also help on this issue. They can confirm if the linkage is established in their system.

Posted: 21 February 2021 01:05 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2021-02-21

I am having the same problem.  My uscf id is 12669397 and i confirmed this on my chess life and uscf web site but it keeps saying handle does not match uscf id

Posted: 12 April 2021 05:19 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Joined  2021-04-12

It’s great to be back at Internet Chess Club always in our hearts after thousands of long blitz nights! Keep doing!

Signature 

**********************************************************************************************************************
Let’s continue our exciting journey into the dephs of virtual chess IM Guillermo Baches