Please can someone explain what the heck is going on here…...
Posted: 02 July 2017 01:55 PM  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-07-02

I have played hundreds of games without my opp ever making a blunder ( this is only a very slight exaggeration ).

Why are there always exactly (or almost) the same faces time and time again in the tournies. ( or most of the time ).

Why is it that when I win a game in the pools my next opponent is lower ranked the the one I just played?! ... and that
I only get a stronger opponent when I lose.

On one occaision I questioned the veracity of my opponents ping times. (they were all sub 20ms).
This would indicate a man in the middle attack or as I prefer to call it a piggy in the middle attack!!!
If you are in any doubt as to the meaning of this please consult with Freebird.

Or could all this be explained because the ICC believes I’m cheating?! and has me playing engines on my comp.
If this later posiblity is indeed true then please refund me in full and save me from wasting my time any longer thanks.

In the old days the ICC used to be a great site but of late I’m afraid it’s been abysmal.

Awaiting your exlpanations.
Thanks,
Chris.

Thanks,

Posted: 26 September 2017 10:11 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Joined  2015-01-31

Hey Chris. This is a really cool site. You should try it!

Posted: 14 February 2018 02:46 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2018-02-14

Hello, I am new here

24*7 best assignment help Australia

Posted: 23 February 2018 04:46 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-02-17

Hi, did you ever get a response to your query or request for a refund? I had exactly the same suspicions. Then again, it might just be that ICC has very strong players, but I did think it was strange that opponents with the same rating on other chess sites make far more blunders.

Posted: 30 September 2018 12:14 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Joined  2015-01-08

I was allowed to reach a 1978 standard rating about fifteen years ago. Have a about three times a stronger player now and am some wallowing in the 1600s and 1700s.
Every time I get close to the 1800s suddenly the Slowmoe utility takes a quantum jump in playing strength or a lower rated opponent seems to be playing at master strength
So I know exactly how you feel..

Signature 

Don\‘t assume too much.\nArrogance is detrimental.

‹‹ IM Cristof’s series      Servers down? ››