OTB ratings will be used for all prizes
Online Regular Rated - will not affect OTB ratings
Instructions To Play On ICC:
- Login to playcca.com 30 minutes before round starts
- Login to Zoom (link on ccazoom.com) 30 minutes before round starts
Other Requirements/Important Information:
- USCF Membership Required - sign up/renew here
- ICC Handle Needed - sign up here
- $15 service charge for refunds
- All Prizes Are Subject to Fair Play Analysis
- For any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"FAIR PLAY" ANALYSIS
All games played in USCF rated tournaments will be analyzed using ICC's sophisticated anti-cheating tools. Such analysis will include, but not be limited to, comparing moves played to the recommendations of various engines. Players suspected of violating the Fair Play rules may: 1) have their results and any prize eligibility canceled, 2) be banned from future play on ICC, 3) be banned from future Continental Chess tournaments both online and over the board, and 4) be reported to the USCF Ethics Committee, leading to possible suspension of USCF membership.
After each tournament, results will not be final for up to three weeks, while ICC fair play analysis of all games takes place. Players may also be disqualified during the tournament. If any players are disqualified, opponents' results will be adjusted as follows:
- If the tournament has been concluded, or there is one round remaining, the last opponent of the disqualified player shall receive a win by forfeit. Other opponents who lost to the disqualified player shall receive a half point bye, and other opponents who drew with the disqualified player shall receive a win by forfeit. Anyone who defeated the disqualified player shall retain a rated win instead of a forfeit win.
- If two or more rounds remain, all opponents of the disqualified player shall receive a win by forfeit, unless they defeated the disqualified player in which case they will retain a rated win.
What to do After Registration
- At chessaction.com, go to the row for the tournament and click on "entry list" to make sure you are listed. If not, notify us at email@example.com.
- If you are a current ICC member with a user name linked to your USCF ID number (like those who have played in our online tournaments), you are all set. If not, go to register.chessclub.com/cca to register with ICC. If you are unable to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the rules posted HERE.
- Log into Zoom at CCAZOOM.COM. You must be on Zoom, using your real name, to be eligible for prizes.
- 30 minutes before play begins, log into playcca.com, wait for any messages, and wait for your pairing to pop up when play is about to begin. DO NOT LOG OFF or you may not be paired.